Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract (for oral or poster presentation) in one of the 5 thematic area (see EVENT).
Important dates / deadlines
- Deadline for abstract submission: 17 November 2022 (no further extensions)
- Abstract acceptance notification: within 18 November 2022
- Registration: November 20, 2022
- Conference: November 21-25, 2022
Guidelines and abstract submission
Authors are required an abstract with a maximum length of two pages including figures and bibliographic references, in Italian or English, following the TEMPLATE.
Abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated according to the following criteria:
- quality and accuracy
- relevance to the conference
- impact for the conference
- empirical and theoretical evidence
- clarity of presentation
Accepted abstracts may be presented during the conference and will be published on an Open Access basis via the conference’s website.
The submission of abstracts must be done by completing the following form.